Curated into pairs by the artist, the prints in Bonnie's Off-centre series are inventive and distinctly graphic, with delicious accent colours softening the hard, Saul Bass-esque film-strip motifs. “They're about not quite fitting together,” Bonnie told us, “not quite lining up, not quite matching. The beauty in being slightly wonky. They’re about the spaces between, behind and around us; what’s created when we overlap and interact. Each print is unique, and they exist as pairs, complementing and balancing each other’s shapes, forms and rhythms.” Hand-printed by Bonnie in Lancaster, 2021; launched by Look Up in November 2021.
- One pair of 4 colour, 6 layer silkscreen prints
- Printed on greyboard
- Each print is initialled and numbered on verso
- Each is unique (numbered 1/1)
- Each measures 105mm x 148mm (A6)
- Each comes in a frame (as pictured)