In her printmaking, Lizzie often seeks a balance between contrasting elements, experimenting with her process, adding one layer at a time until the final image emerges. With Vertex, she explores the effects of opacity and transparency, overlapping brushstroke motifs and angular forms to create nuanced layers of colour. There’s a sense of luminosity, as florescent yellow meets chalky hues, while harmonious greens and blues exude a marine freshness. Hand-printed by Lizzie in her Sussex studio, summer 2021; launched as part of her debut Look Up collection.
- Eight layer silkscreen print
- 360gsm primed matt surface, acid-free paper
- Numbered, titled and initialled in pencil
- Unique print (numbered 1/1)
- 297mm x 420mm (A3)
- Price does not include framing or shipping